Thursday, September 08, 2011

Ramblings of the Lazy

On and off, I gain and lose the inspiration to blog. Well, I had thought I was out of one writer's block last time when I revamped my blog space with some new content, a change of template, 'unadulterated and straight from the head without filtration' ideas and what not. But alas, it was around the same time I landed some work commitments. Most part of me, was overjoyed by the welcome change - not to blogging - but to do something that I have been yearning to do - use the skills I had honed so much, which at one point was looking to go down the drain being left underutilized since my university days. 

And thus the brief period of activity began with only rare phases of boredom. This I welcomed as part of recuperating my senses, by feeding the entertainment lover in me. Starting with the last week though, things started looking a bit more morose with little activity on the work front, more time at hand yet not being able to enjoy as much because of the unfruitful job applications.

Well, I've always felt that no matter what the situation in life, some days are better than the others. Sometimes for no reason, all you can see is why everything is just not right and on other occasions, no matter how unsure the future might be, you can see those silver linings. And today though there is nothing to really cheer about, scanning through the pages of  Reader's Digest, which I'm sure I did the first time in a long long time, felt nice and refreshing. I noticed that the Reader's Digest has evolved from how it used to be. The columns and the styles have changed a bit, though just some harmless shuffling around. Laughter is the Best Medicine is now called " Laughter is still the Best Medicine ;)" ; yes the wink was there too ! 

Let's see how how far I go before I hit the next writer's block ;)

Inner Peace \m/

$ur


No comments: