Friday, June 17, 2011

Introducing an idea..

Stemming from my own funny (:P it is a personal opinion n I'm allowed to) self at times, the occasional adventures  of sharing these whacky thought trains with my pals (some sane n some insane enough to tolerate me ;) ); Stewie Gryffin's character, Scott Adams n the likes butting in pleasantly into my life, now and then, has given me sort of an impetus to record the alter-ego of the self that is witty yet dark, dark yet lighthearted, brooding yet lively..I can go on..but you got it, right ?!! 

Feedback is appreciated; while of course I may have to add a disclaimer here that says "All conversations might be recorded for the purpose of future referencing and that, though all characters depicted in the conversations might bear resemblance to any character, living or dead, it is purely coincidental and has to be taken in the spirit of the fun" ; there I said it; whew ! 

I have come to believe, after being mostly serious previously, that time spent is well spent only if you enjoy it; and so keeping that in mind (like how Scott Adams so effortlessly does in his work), let us all have that side in us, that once in a while laughs at ourselves only to remind us that life is supposed to be fun (I'm not an atheist :P, ha I knew you were thinking along those lines!) and not meant to be taken very serious all the time (I already said that didn't I; oh gosh!) !

Inner Peace ;)

$ur

1 comment:

sujith gopinath said...

lets dig deeper mate....with ur so called fictionary charecters.. .. :)..share ur insights when the conversaton happened and what the devil was plotting all the time.!!