Saturday, April 10, 2010

Few thought trains..

People speak best when they are emotional !! Well, you might say that I'm talking about people here just so that I can report my own stuff in third person ;) Well, I'm part of that "people" too, I guess !!


Anyways, the point therefore is, So sometimes you just have to put some emotion into what you say, to communicate well ;) ! Well, just one of the things running through my head randomly just now.

Been missing blogging since sometime now. Hardly get anything to write, nor do I find it easy to express my thoughts. Into my final semester of my Masters Program and the project work had been keeping me busy the last few days. Now, I have sort of hit a plateau ; I need some feedback from now on to move forward with the research and simulation work I'm doing. Well, when I heard myself saying this out loud, I felt I'm complaining :), so I didn't let that leave me stuck; I have been doing other things !!

Last week or so, I was reading one of the posts of a fellow blogger; I was inspired to write.

I have always held a belief that, only if there is a volley of things to bustle your life, do you actually find time to do all the things that you love. Put in a more coherent manner, if you are busy, you are efficient and tend to manage a lot of things beautifully and simultaneously. Well, so if you can read between the lines here, I have made my point crystal clear.

Well, now it seems as though I have actually written a blog post out of just few thought trains ;) !!

Cheers,

$ur

2 comments:

Darsh said...

Good to see you summing up your thoughts here after a long break! Happy blogging!

Unknown said...

Thank you the welcome back Darsh ! Sorry not to have replied to u earlier on ur blog post; was caught up !!

Hope all s well @ ur end !