Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cyclic ?

Off late I've been rediscovering old interests, of which, ones like last.fm, I never knew I missed so much until I rediscovered it for good. It is interesting how certain things stick on after one cycle. Like fashion, you know, people always say that it is cyclic in nature - that trends and fads change, but then after a whole cycle, one day a random guy decides to dress a little retro and BOOM you have it doing the rounds again. 

So it may be worth trying that old hobby of yours' again; the one that probably didn't get you hooked onto for more than couple of days last time around !

Most of my hobbies have been that way too, pretty cyclic in nature, I get really involved in something for few months and then slowly that interest starts to wane off. Then somewhere down the lane, one day I get some new ideas to revive it up and am all excited once again !

Have you ever felt this way ?

Peace,

$ur

No comments: