Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Retro Touch

:) .. If you have read my post on Change, you wouldn't be surprised by the new choice of colours for my blog !!

Its been a while, that the colour seemed a little dull on my blog...I thought a little play of colours would be refreshing for my readers and for me, of course !!

The colours remind me of a certain Retro touch, a period during which I was never born, but a period which had a distinguishing style by itself, which intrigues people like me even to this day.

Ponder on this bit here...
At this point, I would also like to strike a note on the subject of change. Change as I put it, is a great feeling when you grow tired of the old style in things. If it doesn't hurt to let go, its good to give it a try. But, in life sometimes, a change, when it cannot be helped, is often a change that cannot be resisted; try to see the positive side of it, for life doesn't stop there and you don't want to be held back.

More from the author soon..

Peace,

$ur

No comments: